Make-A-Wish Monday: Look back at the wishes granted in 2016
LAS VEGAS (KSNV News3LV) —
On Make-A-Wish Monday, the organization celebrates its successes in 2016. Through the generous support of the community, Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada was able to touch the lives of over 100 wish kids and their families.
Here are a few magical moments from 2016:
- Our Walk for Wishes presented by Caesars Foundation broke records, raising over $400,000.
- Together with UFC, we revealed to wish kid Gage that his wish to go to Walt Disney World was coming true.
- Allegiant Travel Company announced their donation of office space for 5 years on World Wish Day.
- Wish Kid Connie's wish to be a Las Vegas V.I.P. came true due to the support of the Venetian Las Vegas (Sands Cares).
- Wish Kid Trinity received a new backyard thanks to Steelhead productions.
- In partnership with iHeart Radio and KSNV, our first ever Wishes in Flight brought in over 1.2 million airline miles and $36,000.
- Wish Kid Ashley wished for the shopping spree of her dreams … and it came true with the help of Macy's, Game Stop and other Fashion Show Mall stores.
- Our 15th Annual Fashion Show luncheon raised over $380,000 and Wish Kid Kaila stole the hearts of all in attendance.
Check out Kim and Dana's page at Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada.