EXCLUSIVE | 1-on-1 with Vice President Joe Biden in Las Vegas
FULL INTERVIEW: Vice President Biden one-on-one
LAS VEGAS (KSNV) - Vice President Joe Biden spoke to a crowd of about 800 Hillary Clinton supporters Saturday at the Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters in Las Vegas.
He was the last in a group of speakers that included Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., U.S. Rep. Dina Titus, D-Nev., and congressional candidates Ruben Kihuen and Jacky Rosen.
Immediately following the speech, News 3’s Gerard Ramalho was granted an exclusive, one-on-one interview with the vice president.
Gerard was allowed a total of five minutes for the interview and asked the following list of questions:
- Nevada is a divided state, politically; we have a lot of Independents, and presumably still some undecided voters. How do you make the case for Clinton with those voters who are concerned with things like big government, higher taxes, and more of the same in the White House?
- How concerning is the latest Hillary email revelation, the FBI announcing another probe of possible wrongdoing?
- Obamacare premiums are up double-digit percentage points in Nevada, much more in Arizona. Is the Affordable Care Act still affordable?
- You commented you’d like to take Trump out “in the back of the barn.” He responded by saying he would “love it.” Doesn’t this incite more division?
- What’s next for Joe Biden? Would you consider a cabinet position under a Clinton administration? What about Mrs. Biden, can we expect to see more of her, politically?
“I’m prepared to support Hillary any way I can if she’s elected. If Trump is elected, I’ll work to make things better if he’s president,” Biden told News 3. “I don’t have an intention of staying in the administration.”