MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Two people treated for smoke inhalation after house catches fire near Pennwood and Decatur

Crews battled a house fire near Pennwood and Decatur, Thursday night.

According to the Las Vegas Fire & Rescue page, the fire took place around 8:46 p.m. in the 4700 block of Aladdin Lane.

When crews arrived on the scene, heavy smoke was showing from the one-story house. The fire was knocked down within minutes.

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation. One of the people was transported to the hospital for severe smoke inhalation but non-life threatening.

Fire investigators say a candle in the bedroom is what started the fire.

Damage is estimated at forty-thousand dollars.

No other details have been given. Check back for updates.

Trending