Check out the best holiday dining around the valley
LAS VEGAS (KSNV) —
If you don't want to cook for the holidays this year, you can just go to one of these restaurants and try out some of their delicious holiday specials!
Here to fill us in are Connie Breeze from Old School 105.7 and Brittney Cason with BS in the Morning KOMB 92.3.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino - 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nev. 89109.
www.westgatelasvegas.com or 702-732-5755
Available for $32 per person, the Sid’s Café Christmas menu includes a Prime Rib Steak with grilled asparagus, fingerling potatoes, and brandy peppercorn sauce. Shrimp Scampi is also available for $9 and Maine Lobster, Oscar style, is available for $12.
Hash House A Go Go
- Inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino, 3535 Las Vegas Boulevard. South
- Inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 South Main Street
- 6800 W. Sahara Avenue
- 555 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson
Ho Ho Ho a Go Go at Hash House with delicious holiday brunch and dinner specials in addition to their regular menu filled with generous portions of twisted farm food.
- Peppermint Bark Pancake - A traditional Hash House buttermilk pancake mixed with crushed candy canes, topped with fresh whipped cream and served with a side of hot fudge sauce
- Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast – Rich, cream cheese sandwiched between two pieces of milk bread and dipped in banana cinnamon cream batter, griddled to perfection, topped with fresh blueberries and blackberries.
- Prime Rib – House cooked prime rib served with garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed vegetables, au jus, and horseradish cream
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta – Sautéed jump shrimp atop a bed of angel hair pasta tossed with lemon butter wine sauce, tomato, green onion, and garlic
- Gingerbread Bread Pudding – Hash House’s famous bread pudding with gingerbread spices for the holidays, served with vanilla bean ice cream and homemade caramel sauce
Remedy’s & Distill
- 3265 St. Rose Parkway - Remedy’s Henderson
- 530 Conestoga Way - Remedy’s Henderson
- 10820 W. Charleston Boulevard - Distill Summerlin
- 4830 W. Pyle Avenue - Distill Southern Highlands
- 6430 N. Durango Drive- Distill Centennial Hills
Locals’ favorite hangout spots Remedy’s and Distill is offering a hearty Christmas special for $15.95. Served from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Christmas Special: Honey Glazed Ham with Red Eye Gravy, Bourbon Candy Yams, Green Beans, with Almond Vinaigrette, Dinner Rolls with Honey Butter, and Deep Fried Pumpkin Pie.
House of Blues Restaurant and Bar
Inside the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino at 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas or 702-632-7627
This Christmas, House of Blues Restaurant & Bar will offer a Christmas Buffet for both lunch and dinner. Lunch is $25 for adults and $15 for kids, dinner is $30 for adults and $20 for kids. Beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including soda and juice), are not included in the price of the buffet. Tax and gratuity are also not included.
Carving Station – Brown Sugar Spiced Ham with creole mustard, Smoked Beef Brisket with Memphis-style BBQ sauce
Essentials – Butternut Squash Soup, Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, New Orleans Style Dirty Stuffing, Spice Roasted Yams with Maple and Pecans, Green Bean Casserole, Braised Collard Greens, Baked Winter Vegetables, Cream Corn, Roasted Squash Wedges with Spicy Honey, House of Blues Autumn Salad, Cornbread Muffins with Honey Butter
Desserts – Bourbon Cranberry Bread Pudding, Waffle Bar, Plain & Pumpkin with assorted toppings, Hot Apple Cider
Buddy V's Ristorante
3327 S. Las Vegas Boulevard at the Grand Canal Shoppes.
www.buddyvlasvegas.com or 702-607-2355
Buddy V’s offers a special Christmas prix fixe menu for $53 per person, an optional wine pairing is $30 per person or guests can opt for a bottle of Prosecco for $20.
Appetizer– Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with apple-squash compote, pepitas, panna dolce
Entrée – Herb-Crusted Prime Rib with smoked garlic whipped potatoes, roasted cremini mushrooms and cipollini onions, chianti jus
Dessert – Holiday Yule Log with chocolate cake and mousse