Luncheon to honor Black History Month essay contest winners
LAS VEGAS (CW) —
The Quiet Storm Foundation strives to enhance leadership and education skills through a series of opportunities.
This month, 6 students were chosen as the C.J. Watson black history essay contest winners.
- D' Terrion Bowman - Wendell P. Williams Elementary School
- Adilene Cerantes - Charles I. West Preparatory Institute
- Camryn Scanson - Somerset Academy
- Lei'lani Gohegan - Kermit R. Booker Sr. Elementary School
- Jazmin Monzon - Robert O. Gibson Middle School
- Sophia Ewalefo - Ernest Becker Middle School
A luncheon will take place on Feb. 15 at 11 a.m. at the Venetian/Pallazo &Sands Expo.
For more information, check out the video above.