The best spots around town for Easter dining
LAS VEGAS (KSNV News3LV) —
Easter is a time for family, friends, faith, and of course -- food!
We have Connie Breeze from Old School 105.7 here to show us some hot spots in town to hit up this weekend.
- Andiron Steak & Sea is located at 1720 Festival Plaza Drive in Downtown Summerlin
- Easter brunch can be enjoyed from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Andiron's usual brunch menu will be featured, as well as a special Crab Benedict dish served with asparagus and tomato hollandaise for $22.
- An Easter egg hunt will be held at 1 p.m.
- Dinner will begin at 5 p.m. and will go until 10 p.m. Andiron will showcase a Braised Lamb Shank served with spiced carrot puree and citrus gremolata for $29.
- For reservations, you may call Andiron at 702-685-8002.
- Hawthorne Grill is located at 221 N. Rampart Boulevard at the J.W. Marriott Las Vegas
- Easter brunch will feature a buffet with an assortment of brunch items like pastries, salad choices, charcuterie, and seafood. There will also be an omelet station, carving station, dessert, and a children's buffet.
- Brunch is available for $58 per person, with seatings at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m.
- The children's buffet -- for ages 5-12 -- is $25 per child.
- If celebrating Easter in the evening is preferred, Hawthorn Grill will feature a dinner menu with a choice of one appetizer, entree, and dessert. The menu will be available from 5- 10 p.m. and is $59 per person.
- For reservations, you may call Hawthorn at 702-507-5955.
- Hash House A Go Go has four locations in Southern Nevada: 6800 W. Sahara Avenue, 3535 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, 1 S. Main Street, and 555 N. Stephanie Street.
- Easter brunch specials will be available from opening until 5 p.m. and will include "Lamb Chop" Hash with potatoes, lamb chop, red peppers, spinach, goat cheese, eggs, a biscuit, and drizzled with Bar-B-Que cream for $17.99; a White Chocolate Blueberry Flapjack topped with fresh cream for $10.99; and a Crispy Pork Tenderloin Quesadilla served with flour tortilla stuffed with charred tomatoes, fresh corn, mozzarella and cheddar, scrambled eggs, and crispy pork, on a bed of mashed potatoes and crowned with Bar-B-Que cream for $18.99.
- Evening dinner specials are available from 5 p.m. until closing and will include a Wedge Salad with homemade blue cheese dressing for $8.99; Hash House Mixed Grill with a lamb chop, chicken breast, and boneless Ribeye with sweet corn mash and Bar-B-Que cream for $34.99; and Grilled Salmon served with sweet and spicy Bar-B-Que, goat cheese, and fresh tomato on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and a side of sauteed fresh vegetables for $21.99.
- There will also be festival cocktails for the holiday, including a Blueberry Lemonade Margarita for $10.50, Cinnamon Roll A Go Go for $5.99, Frigid Irishman made with nitro coffee and Sambuca for $8.99, and HH Gin Mary made with stuffed olives and a cucumber slice for $10.99
- Remedy's is located at 3265 St. Rose Parkway and 530 Conestoga Way in Henderson
- Elixir is located at 2920 N. Green Valley Parkway in Green Valley
- Distill has three locations, including 10820 W. Charleston Boulevard in Summerlin, 4830 W. Pyle Avenue in Southern Highlands, and 6430 N. Durango Drive in Centennial Hills.
- All locations will feature a special ham dinner for Easter including a honey-glazed ham, housemade mashed potatoes, and corn, served with a choice of soup or salad for $12.95.