SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE CONTEST Rules
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE GIVEAWAY CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE GIVEAWAY
Station: Chesapeake Media I, LLC dba KSNV-TV
Station Address: KSNV, 1500 Foremaster Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Contest Area: Clark County
Sponsor(s): Century Link)
Prize Provider(s): Century Link, KSNV-TV)
Age of Eligibility: 18.
Contest Period: February 27 - March 12, 2017
Entries Due: 2:59PST on March 12, 2017
Entry is limited to one entry per IP address.
Drawing Date(s): 3:00PST on March 12, 2017
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1) Winner
Total Number of Winners: One (1) Winner
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) trip for two (2) to New York, New York. The trip includes roundtrip airfare, economy class, for two (2) from Las Vegas to New York. Two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the New York Hilton Midtown (one room, double occupancy) with check in the day before the show and check out the day after the show. Two (2) passes to Saturday Night Live Show. One (1) $500.00 Visa Gift card. The trip must be taken by December 20, 2017. Tickets to Saturday Night Live are subject availability and travel will be set up after confirmation of tickets to Saturday Night Live Show, from NBC. Prize value is approximately $2,500.
Arrival time: Must arrive at the Saturday Night Live studios no later than 10:00PM. ARRIVING AFTER 10:00 PM WILL NULLIFY YOUR RESERVATION (details coming later).
Security: Please be aware that all audience members will go through a metal detector and a bag search prior to entering the Peacock Lounge. All audience members are expected to comply with all security procedures. If we deem you under the influence of drugs or alcohol, a threat, or otherwise unfit, you will not be permitted inside the studio. We reserve the right to deny admission at any time, for any reason.
Restrictions: No cameras, recording devices, backpacks, luggage, large shopping bags, weapons of any kind, mace, spray bottles, promotional items, food or drink will be allowed in the studio. Bottled water and purses are permitted
Tickets: Upon receiving your tickets, your party will be ushered in. Please be aware that once your party checks in, your party will not be permitted to leave prior to the taping. No food or drink is permitted. Please plan accordingly.
Value of trip package is valued $2500.00
Station’s Website: www.news3lv.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.news3lv.com/content/termsofuse/termsofuse.aspx
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, log onto the Station’s’ Website and click on the Contest tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed. Any trip related prizes are subject to advance reservation, availability and black-out dates, and do not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, travel insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees, excursions, spa treatments, or any other expenses. The Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip by the Prize Provider’s expiration date, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. If the prize is a trip, all persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of winner’s notification.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.