The 2022 NFL Draft may be here in town, but with all the traffic closures and large crowds, getting to the festivities on the Las Vegas Strip might not be for everyone.
There are still a few options available for fans looking to watch the draft at their local casino, and they may even find notable players and alumni there.
All events will take place on Thursday April 28, with the draft starting at 5 p.m. local time.
Red Rock Casino- Race and Sports Book VIP Area: 3 p.m.
- Event hosted by former Minnesota Vikings player-turned-head coach Mike Tice and 11-season pro football vet Corey Chavous
- Guests will be able to enter to win draft caps from each team in the league and a slew of prizes from Red Rock Casino.
- Admission is limited to a first-come, first-serve basis. Must be 21 years and older.
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino- Citrus Grand Pool Deck: 11 a.m.
- Festive drink specials
- Live DJ
- Drawings for a chance to win a share of $5,000 in William Hill Sports Bets
- Official gear giveaways
Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas: 4 p.m.
- Event hosted by Las Vegas Raiders’ Jakob Johnson
- Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (702) 853-BEER (2337) or online
Eight Lounge at Resorts World: 5 p.m.
- Eight Lounge will host an NFL Draft happy hour from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. starting on draft day, April 28, and will continue through Saturday, April 30
MORE ON NEWS 3 | Life is Beautiful announces daily artist lineup schedules, single day ticket sale
PT's Taverns across the valley 5 p.m.
- PT’s Taverns will celebrate the professional football draft with viewing parties and featured food and beverage specials at any of the 62 locations in the valley
Tailgate Social Sports Bar & Grill at Palace Station
- Discounted brews and eats will be offered during the live draft party
- Reservations are encouraged and can be made on the website or by calling (702) 221-6513
Terrace Mediterranean: 10 a.m.
- Rooftop draft party will be hosted by Raiders alumni Roy Hart
- Festivities include bottle service giveaways, open bar, interactive games, and a one million dollar cash prize will be given out to the person who guesses all 32 winning draft picks correctly
Cabo Wabo Cantina at Planet Hollywood: 5 p.m.
- All-you-can-drink viewing party
- Package will include premium bar selections, priced at $250 per person.
- The highly anticipated draft picks will be displayed on flat-panel, big-screen TVs, visible throughout the cantina
Veil Pavilion at Silverton Casino: 5 p.m.
- Tickets start at $55 and include a bucket of beer and a tailgate buffet
- Drink specials will also be available
View This Story on Our Site