LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa has announced major plans to elevate its dining scene, entertainment offerings, and gaming experiences with all-new additions to the resort.
New concepts, currently underway, include the famed Thai Restaurant Lotus of Siam, an all-new Greek restaurant Naxos Taverna, and an Oyster Bar, all in partnership with Bua Food Group, as well as a cocktail lounge, and adult-only pool, alongside a reimagined High Limit Slots room, and a casino bar.
With additional announcements forthcoming, a list of many of the resort’s new concepts, and additions include:
- Lotus of Siam: The third location of the famed restaurant will open inside the casino in partnership with the newly launched Bua Food Group owners Penny Chutima and Lou Abin. The latest Lotus of Siam will create an authentic, high-energy atmosphere while upholding the hospitality fundamentals and food integrity rooted in a family legacy and tradition. The restaurant is slated to open in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Naxos Taverna: The new restaurant concept will feature traditional and authentic Greek seafood-focused cuisine and will be located next to Lotus of Siam.
- Kallisto Oyster Bar: Located at the entrance to Naxos Taverna, Bua Food Group debuts an oyster bar offering fresh seafood options in an intimate 13-seat bar.
- Casino Bar: Located between Lotus of Siam and Naxos Taverna, the Casino Bar will be primely positioned with gaming options for guests to enjoy or for guests looking for pre-dinner cocktails or a nightcap.
- Cocktail Lounge: The former event space Crimson will be transformed into a throwback, upscale cocktail lounge set to debut this winter. The updated area, currently under construction, will offer Summerlin a lively evening atmosphere with a classic and intimate vibe.
- Adults-only Pool Lounge: The former Crimson pool will become a relaxing oasis offering adults a premium and sophisticated pool lounge experience just steps away from the resort’s main pool.
- High Limit Slots: In addition to the newly opened High Limit Room featuring table games that debuted this past May, the High Limit Slot area will be upgraded into a luxe experience featuring 73 favorite games, a high-end cocktail bar, and a dedicated cage.
- Starbucks: Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa will now offer two beautiful new Starbucks locations at the resort with the food court location being refreshed and an all-new location now open in the hotel lobby.
- Nielsen’s Frozen Custard: Nielsen’s Frozen Custard: A fan favorite for over forty years, Nielsen’s Frozen Custard heads to Summerlin with their first ever expansion from their original Henderson location. Their second store joins Red Rock’s food court in early 2023. Featuring freshly made frozen custard on-site every hour, Nielsen’s is all about quality ingredients and a trusted process.
For more information, click here.